Friday, July 4, 2008

This feelings ?!

This feelings come again. After for a quite some times i didnt feel it and now it came back to me. The lazyness , The joy , The pain , The tears all come at the same time at the same momment.And i`ll prolly face the momment for quite some times. Working in the kitchen its not easy as it look like in the tv. Its 70% more worst. I still remember, last time when i use to watch kitchen shows, it seem easy and fun. Never the less people in the tv was smiling. But in real life actually kitchen is something like hell. At first everyone laughing togather and the next thing u know everyone start scriming and scolding each other.And the PAIN that attack ur legs. Sometimes i wonder how does people that have this PASSION of cooking can come to work even know they're sick or something. It really amaze me , but i dont think so this field is for me. I try to think back in such case that made me do it even if im sick is just drawing.I LOVE TO ARTSSS!! anyway i just crapping around.

No comments: