Tuesday, July 8, 2008

period pain attax !



Its the
7th day of my training and this feelings come to me again. I called it PERIOD PAIN feelings. It's a feeling that makes u feel FUCKUP in the things that you`r doing now. Seriosuly, it suddenly came to me like a HARPOON MISSILE strike the enemy without noticing it. Everything went smoothly untill my coach called me and aaron to help him with the RECIEVING ITEM i mean WTF ? isn't that a BANGLA's work ? So me and aaron SUKARELAPAKSA (willingly force) to do.

We end our shift at 6.30 p.m . I'm walking home since i`m not driving to work, my leg's still hurting me. While walking home suddenly im thinking about this course im thinking. Am i really interested in cooking ? Why do i take this course in the first place ? Can i really cook ? Why is this course important to me ? why the HELL it mean so much to me ? Can i stop now ? is it too late to stop now ? 1001 and things came into my mind.

Well im not emo or something. Its just that im confuse in what im gonna do with my life now. OH WELL ! C'EST LA VIE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

since wen receiving is dubdub punya kerja? memang kitchen staff do wan la.

Even hotel also like tat. Well, maybe sheraton diff la.

anyxter said...

haha well i dont see any kitchen people do that ? except for DUBDUB T_T